Tuesday, August 24, 2010

playing mommy

Today I started a 6 day overnight babysitting job watching four kids while their parents are in Paris. There is a 10-year-old girl, 4-year-old boy, 2-year-old girl and 9-month-old boy. I took a week off of work because they are paying me about what I make in two weeks at my job.
This morning we've spent our time playing the wii and watching movies, eating lunch and the little ones are taking a nap. I know. Super productive. I'm planning on taking them out tomorrow in between nap times.
There is a lot of potential for this to be a really hard 6 days. I'm just hoping and praying that it's fun, that the kids and I stay safe and that there is nothing too dramatic that happens. prayers and/or visitors will be appreciated.

1 comment:

Baldwincrew-blog said...

We should go to the park this week while the big kids are in school. Cambree would love it she loves new friends.