Friday, August 20, 2010

quickly approaching

I move out in exactly two weeks from today. It's coming up so fast and I am so excited.
This has been a week of goodbye's because most of my friends moved out in these last couple of days. It was so hard hugging my friends for the last time and knowing that I won't see them probably until November, but it was good to get that closure. Mostly I just felt like I was being abandoned because while it was sad for them to say goodbye, they were also going to move on to something new and exciting while I have to sit around for a little longer. I'm mostly over that now.
I found out who my roommates are last week and I've become friends with all on facebook except for one who I've just been emailing. I'm actually rooming with my best friend Whitney which was a suprise since we chose not to request being together. But I'm WAY excited for that, we will have a blast. The other girls in the room seem way cool, and I've had some good conversations with them all. I'm very excited to get up there and meet them and become friends.
This waiting period is a little bit wearing, I'm just ready to go! Good thing two weeks is practically nothing!

No comments: