Sunday, September 12, 2010

the big blow up slide

Happy news! I ordered a camera from amazon last night, it should be here in a few days. Then I won't have to wait for people to post their pictures on facebook! I'll be able to be the picture taker again!
So this is a post about I-night that took place last Wedesday night. It was basically this HUGE party that was spread all over campus. We started out in the courtyard outside the MC where there was a rock wall, bull riding simulator, big swing thing etc. Then a big old group of us went in search of laser tagging. We never really found it. Instead we played the pop the balloon game (which I dominated at), and then ended up in the gym with all the blow up toys. That big blow up slide just spoke to me. My roommate Ashley and I led the pack in taking over the slide. And we played on that thing forever. My shell burst WIDE open as I morphed into my 4-year-old self (which only really happens when I am with a certain sister...). Oh how fun it was.


Ashley and I going CRAZY down the slide.


That's me in the white. :)


We headed over to the dance for a little while, but it was not so fun seeing as the music was super quiet, and everyone was trying to get close to the speakers. We ended up in this huge mosh pit of people where you couldn't even move. So we moved to a different end of the football field and commenced in taking funny pictures. Huzzah for big groups of people you hardly know!

I definitely could not tell you the names of all the people in these pictures. I like them though!

I'm glad I look like something out of a horror movie.
I seriously love college so much. I know I keep saying it, but it is really so great. I love these people that I have only known for 6 days, I love the classes, I love everything. I am so happy here.

1 comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Where's Amberly?.... Oh, there she is. LOL