Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A little nightmarish...

Before I get into anything, let it be known that I am having a freaking blast here. I love all five of my roommates, I love the wonderful spirit that is here. I'm not a fan of all the being herded around, EFY stuff. Soon that will be done.

I have nightmares about being told I have to perform right before I have to do it. I am not a fan of performing, I'm not a soloist. Well, today I got to live my nightmare. I went to the snow building to do some serious rehearsing for my choir auditons tomorrow, and my other audition to get into a class I need. When we got down there everything was in a tussle, because the choir auditions were happening RIGHT THEN. So I got to rehearse for about 10 minutes and then off to this preliminary audition with a random student, then he sent us into the choir director for a private audition in her office! This is definitely a nightmare for me. I was so frazzled, and all over the place, I was so nervous and I wasn't focused or anything. It was terrible.

So, we will see I suppose.

I'm just very much looking forward to this awful not knowing anything stage to be over. It's all a little overwhelming right now but I'm sure it will be fine.

4 comments:

JKZABRISKIE said...

I'm sure you did great!!!
Miss you tons!

Baldwincrew-blog said...

You will do great no matter what. Love you girl.

Mel said...

haha sounds like my choir audition- I'm sure things will turn out great for you! I'm glad you're having fun at school!

Cammie said...

i see you through you're window, but i'm stanging on a tree outside.
:)