Saturday, September 4, 2010

this is it.

Well. It's here. Tomorrow I am moving.
In 9 minutes I turn 19 years old.
A fact which is overshadowed by the fact that I am moving.
Tomorrow.
I'm so full of crazy emotions and at the same time I just feel kind of empty.
I can't even fathom the concept of moving out, and leaving.
And at the same time it's entirely bizzare to me that I am still here.
I have been ready for this for so long.
I don't think that anyone can understand how much I need this.
Here goes nothing...

2 comments:

meg. said...

oh, happy, happy birthday.
i hope your day is oh so lovely.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Happy 19th birthday my little lady.

You will never know what you mean to me. I love and adore and admire you so so so much. I wish I could hug you today... this life changing day (moving and turing 19) Hang in there. College life should be something to enjoy and hold onto. Txt me often. Love your guts.