Tuesday, November 30, 2010

oh what i love

We got back to good old Rexburg yesterday afternoon at about 3:00 after an incredibly uneventful ride, for which we were all grateful. Today as I have walked in the snow and cold to all of my classes, attended devotional, had dinner with my wonderful roomies and done homework, I have been kind of overwhelmed with things that I love about being here at BYU-Idaho, especially on this day.

I love my morning routine, it is the same every morning and I love that

I love seeing my best friend Whitney in the bed next to me

I love having direction as I go to my classes

I love that I was wearing a hat that I made that kept my head nice and warm

I love musicianship, as always

I love that I connected with a kid that went on splits with the missionaries in Pennsylvania--specifically my best friend missionary in Pennsylvania

I love coming home for 5 minutes and exchanging hello's and kind words with my roommates

I love going to Book of Mormon and feeling the spirit and having my questions answered

I love that I'm finally figuring out the best way for me to learn in Science (although I hate that it's taken me this long to figure it out)

I love nice boys

I love going to devotional, I love that Whitney saves us a seat and that I get to sit with people that I adore :)

I love that the devotional speaker talked about specifially what I needed to hear

I love my roommate Ashley and how silly she is on pain killers

I love that I'm going to Bajio this week...

I love that we didn't even care that we were late for choir

I love that I practiced FOREVER today and that I sounded GOOD

I love eating dinner with my roommates

I love that I felt ready to focus on studying things after dinner

I love that our home teachers came over tonight, I loved their lesson and I espcially loved that they gave Ashley a blessing. It felt so wonderful to have the priesthood in our home.

I love the priesthood and the knowledge that I can turn to any of the great guys I have met up here if I need to.

I love writing letters to my best friend

I love the vending machine runs to get orange juice--to no avail

I love the overwhelming feeling of the spirit that pervades every space on this campus. I love feeling God's presense so closely. I love receiving witness every minute that He is there for me and loves me.

I love this place.

3 comments:

Valorie said...

I love your post! Way to take a minute and think of all the little things that happen that make your life so great!

Megan & Scott said...

I love you!

Janice {Run Far} said...

I love you the MOST! ;)