Monday, November 15, 2010

one of those cliche gratitude posts...:)

Today I am grateful for:
Random strangers who take us to the grocery store
The melting snow and warmth from the sun
Dragging my butt on the treadmill, even when I don't want to
Singing "Come thou fount" in Women's choir--the same one we did in Acapella
Handel's Messiah
My healthy body
Missionaries
My lovely roommates
Muscianship II
The promise that no matter how messed up our country gets, the righteous will be protected
My best friend Whitney
5 days til I get to go home for Thanksgiving
An incredible family
That I've made it through this day despite not sleeping well
The things I learn in master class
The wonderful examples of the people around me
Getting to know people better.
An exciting life ahead of me
Talents and abilities
The ability to learn
The chances to be humble, even though they are not easy
My nerdy crocheting ability
Scarves
My gray jacket with inside pockets
Colored Goldfish
Having a microwave and mini fridge
The organized church
My calling
A warm comforter
The Holy Ghost
The Atonement
The chance to read the scriptures
Journal writing
Emails
Pictures of the Savior in my room
My heart sister ring ;)
Love Love Love

What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

Beka said...

YOU of course

lissa kate said...

missionary work.
and smiling faces.
:)

meg. said...

faith & del taco.