Yesterday was my very first choir concert in college. Whitney and I are in the Women's Choir up here which has been pretty fun. It's no where near the same experience as Chamber Choir was in high school. There are over a hundred girls in Women's and it's just different. It was also different going to a concert and knowing that we didn't have family there to support us. But the concerts went well, we did a good job. And our wonderful roommates came to support us. It made me so so happy. It was great having them there for us. :) I love them.
 |
| Me, Whitney and Scotty |
When we got home, there was flour just chillin on a garbage sack, so we proceeded to make flour bombs out of old nylons and then had an epic war. It was spontaneous greatness. We were so caked in flour by the time the bombs were depleted. What fun in was.
 |
| I'm not joking. We were covered. |
 |
| The whole random group. See those two on the very left? We don't know them, they just joined in. |
 |
| All of our adrenaline led to some seriously funny picture taking. |
 |
| And jumping |
 |
| This is my best friend Whitney. I love her. |
I love when you think "oh, tonight's going to be kind of crappy, I'll go to my choir concert, watch a movie and go to bed." and then BAM! There's a flour war. It's cool. Good times. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment