I very much love Sundays here. I love having church at 1:30. We sleep in for long amounts of hours, and then get all cutsie and go to our singles ward. I love the ward, I love relief society, I love my calling. I love going with my roommates and friends. It is so fantastic.
After church, we sometimes hang out in our living room and be silly. And take a bunch of random pictures of ourselves, and Ashley's fish. :)
 |
| Whitney likes her Mike Mug. |
 |
| We like each other. |
 |
| Ashley really loves her fish |
 |
| We eat donuts sometimes |
 |
| We decorated our door for Halloween. It looks fantastic. Yes, we are aware. |
1 comment:
You and your roomates look gorgeous!! I am glad you are having a great Sunday!
P.S. Save me a donut.
Post a Comment