Last night Ashley and I ran a 5K that started at midnight. It was a costume party basically. It was really fun. I'm disappointed with my time because I tried to pace myself too well, that I held back the whole time...There were no mile markers or anything so I had no idea how much further I had. But it's cool. It was just fun to get out there and run it! I love working out and being healthy. It's such a great feeling. Thank you Ash, for getting me to do this!
 |
| Ashley after her awesome finish. She ran this in 24 and something minutes. I know right? She is such a rockstar. |
 |
| Whitney said "make a power pose!" this is what I came up with. Yeah...? It's cool, I was happy to be finished. :) |
2 comments:
what was your time?
Your text woke me up. I couldn't figure out why I was getting a text that you had just run a 5K at 1:10 am. Now I get it. Sounds like so much fun and tell Ashley I'm way impressed with her time.
Post a Comment