Saturday, October 23, 2010

what even is today?

Yesterday (Friday), was wonderful. I didn't have my 9:00 class because it had been an exam week. So I went to the Rexburg temple with my roommate Ashley. I thought that I would surely be back in time for my 11:30 class, but no. We were in the temple for over 3 hours and got out at 12:45. I felt that it wasn't a bad thing to miss my easy American Foundations class to go to something much better. :) It felt so great to be in the temple and sit and relax and think spiritual thoughts. The rest of my day was so fantastic. I just sat around, napped, went to the health center and was pronounced clean of TB, did some homework. Oh it fabulous.

Our ward had an activity planned that night, a costume party. So we got all festive and went. Yeah, it was pretty lame, very few people, no food etc. But we had a blast because we made it fun. We just did crazy awkward things and everyone wanted to be our friends because we clearly were having the most fun.

yup, this was as awkward as the picture portrays.
After gracing the party with our presense for about an hour and a half, we proceeded to walk all over campus in our costumes, taking strange pictures until my camera battery died. It was quite an adventure.Huzzah for Friday night's in Rexburg. 

No comments: