There is this kid, who is known by a plethora of less than nice names. We call him Scarfy, or Scarf Boy, we have also heard him referred to as Molester Matt. This kid hand raped my roommate Andrea--aka he grabbed her hand and would not let her go. No, he did not know her.
We are fairly certain that I had my first encounter with him today. Here's how it went:
I was walking home from the testing center (where I had gotten a 95% on my first American Foundations test. Holla!) when from behind me I heard
"Hey, how are you?" Knowing the social rules as I do, I felt that I could not be the person being addressed, until a kid pulled up beside me on a bicycle and again said
"Hey, how are you?" I responded with a friendly hello, wondering why this guy was talking to me. He kept up a steady stream of conversation which I found slightly amusing.
He asked me where I was going and I told him I was going home. He asked me where that was, which is when I started feeling a bit uncomfortable. When I told him I lived in the dorms he said "You're a freshman? No bloody way!" I assured him that I was a freshman, and thanked my lucky stars that I was almost home.
As our paths were seperating he called out "Are you kind of in a hurry right now?" I had a feeling where this was going so even though I had nothing going on the rest of the night, I told him I was busy. Then he said "Can I have your number and we can hang out later?" I just said "No. I'm sorry." He tried again to get me to give him my number and I just said no and walked faster away. I was terrified that he would follow me, but thankfully he didn't.
In discussing the story with some of my roommates after the incident, we put the pieces together and are fairly certain that this was Molester Matt. Good thing I follow my intuition.
Not everyone at BYU-Idaho is fantastic and nice.
Houston Sound System
8 years ago
5 comments:
you should just come home where everyone is fantastic and nice. plus i miss you again.
I agree with Cammie!!!
Thank you for being slightly skeptical. Be careful up there. Stay away from molesters.
eek.
He he he
Post a Comment