I love that I walked in my door, and my brother went back to watching Smallville, so I had to force him off the couch to give me a real hug.
And I heard my mommy squeal my name and run out of her bedroom and give me the biggest hug.
And my daddy was so happy to see me, and I may have squeezed his guts out a little.
And then my two lovely sisters ran up the stairs and gave me huge hugs.
And I just cried a little bit but they were such happy tears.
I am so happy to be home for a little while.
I love my family so much.
Also, my mom thinks it's weird that Cammie and I are in love.
Can I get some feedback on this?
Is it weird to call your sister your lover?
Ok, when I put it like that it is a little...
Houston Sound System
8 years ago
4 comments:
not weird.
i do that all the time.
Um, yes... it's weird. lol
glad you are home safe.
its weird. so weird. i love you:)
ah! i love Smallville! and i never saw you. whats up with that?
Post a Comment