Wednesday, October 20, 2010

oh good heavens.

If you know me,
you understand that
this was a big deal.
I was informed today, by a message that prevented me to log onto my student account, that if I had been out of the country, I needed to get a Tuberculosis skin test. Good thing I've been to Mexico. So, trooper that I am, I trooped up to the Student Health Center, where they proceeded to GIVE ME A SHOT that created a scary, bleeding BUMP on my arm that I'm not allowed to rub, scratch, or cover with a band aid. Oh good heavens, it was scary stuff. I am not ok with shots and such things. Although, be proud, I didn't faint.

Yuck.

2 comments:

shanadleonrye said...

Oh dear. I'm glad you survived it. I remember doing the blood tests at work. I'm glad you didn't pass out then either! :)

The Hurst Family said...

You're such a big girl to not pass out.